Damien (@damienbowman) and Josh (@JoshFlagner) talk about the prospect of Dan Gilbert leaving Cleveland, how well (or poorly) the Browns played in Week 1 and what’s the ceiling for this year’s Ohio State football team.
What surprised you most about the Browns in Week 1? (quick thoughts)
Have you adjusted your season expectations up or down based on Week 1’s performance?
Who is actually running the Cleveland Browns, Hue Jackson or Todd Haley?
What’s the biggest thing the Browns offense needs to work on in Week 2?
- SportsHax College Football Roundtable
- Phase II of Gilbert Cleveland Casino doesn’t match original drawings [Jeff Darcy/Cleveland.com]
- Preview: No. 4 Ohio State vs. No. 15 TCU [Dan Hope/Eleven Warriors]
Send Us Your Feedback!
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SportsHax
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SportsHax
- Subscribe: https://sportshax.com/podcasts