Josh (@JoshFlagner) answers four questions about the 2018 Cleveland Browns before the season begins this Sunday at home versus the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- What will the Browns record be after January 30th? Which teams will they have beaten?
- Will Hue Jackson be the Browns coach at the end of the season? If not, when will he be fired?
- Will Josh Gordon play the entire season and is he the best receiver on the team even though he hasn’t played since middle school?
- At the end of the season, who is the Browns MVP?
Send Us Your Feedback!
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SportsHax
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SportsHax
- Subscribe: https://sportshax.com/podcasts