We’re back. We’ve got some catching up to do. In this episode, we talk about some things that should’ve been discussed over the past two-plus months. Host Mitch Gatzke details his trip to Milwaukee and Miller Park. He spent the night before that in the Wrigley Field bleachers, checking out the upgrades, meeting first-time visitors, and learning new games from the locals. We have to have a serious talk about when it’s acceptable to leave a game early. Many say it never is. Mitch swears he can justify his decision. Shohei Ohtani more than lives up to the hype. Hear all about his outing in Detroit and make plans to go see him live yourself. Finally, the answer to last episode’s trivia question and a brand new question with a chance for you to win a Ducks on the Pod Season 2 t-shirt.
- Ballpark Breakdown: Miller Park
- Back at the “new” Wrigley Field
- When is it acceptable to leave a game early?
- Shohei Ohtani live
- Trivia for T-Shirts
- Itinerary: Miller Park [itinerantfan.com]
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Why I Will Never Step Foot In Dodger Stadium Again [Nathan Tanner / Bleacher Report]